Bill was great. Cheerfully played in 18 degrees at my mom’s funeral and then at the cemetery. Great communication. Thanks Bill!
* Reviewer: Doug B.. (Wyckoff, NJ)
* Event Date: January 29th, 2021
Bill was awesome, he was punctual and played a few songs for our birthday surprise. He is a great piper with a friendly and funny demeanor. We all enjoyed it very much. Thank you Bill!
* Reviewer: Cate N.. (Oceanport, NJ)
* Event Date: June 20th, 2020
Top Notch. Fantastic.
* Reviewer: Ryan C. (Brick, NJ)
* Event Date: June 13th, 2020
Bill, Just outstanding! Thank you!
* Reviewer: Kevin L. (New Gretna, NJ)
* Event Date: June 6th, 2020
Bill was excellent! He reached out for details, super nice to deal with, and an awesome bagpiper!
* Reviewer: Kathleen C. (Bay Head, NJ)
* Event Date: May 30th, 2020
So easy to schedule. Bill was on time and played for my Aunt’s 95th small birthday party. Perfect idea for a Covid-19 social event! It was quite the experience. Thanks Bill- my aunt, family, & friends enjoyed it!!
* Reviewer: Robin H. (Colts Neck, NJ)
* Event Date: May 23rd, 2020
Bill did a great job and conducted himself in a very professional manner. He made what was a very difficult time for me much easier by contacting me by phone to help make suggestions based on his prior experiences at similar events (memorial service). I had no worries or concerns after speaking with him on the phone and everything went as planned with no issues. He made what was a very sad event for me a very memorable one as well. Everyone that attended the event commented on how nice the ceremony was and what a great job Bill did as well.
* Reviewer: Ken P. (Clifton, NJ)
* Event Date: Aug 3rd, 2019
Bill was fantastic, very dignified. He even learned a new tune for the event!
* Reviewer: Vincent R. (Farmingdale, NJ)
* Event Date: July 27, 2019
I would highly recommend Bill McEvoy for any event. He played at the end of my wedding ceremony and everyone absolutely loved it. He is talented, reliable, professional, and easy to communicate with prior to the event. Absolutely wonderful and would give my highest recommendation.
* Reviewer: Rachel O. (North Arlington, NJ)
* Event Date: July 20, 2019
We had an excellent experience using Bill as our bagpiper during our wedding day. Booking him was so easy, communication between us was speedy & super friendly! He really was accommodating & detail oriented to make sure everything ran smoothly. I can't express my gratitude enough for having him as part of our special day! My husband has Irish roots, so it was a really meaningful & unique touch. Thanks Bill! I wish I could give you more than 5 stars!!!
* Reviewer: Charlene E. (Long Branch, NJ)
* Event Date: December 2, 2018
Bill’s performance was perfect. Bill was well prepared, arrived early and stayed til the end. His music choice was exactly what we wanted. Bill endured the cold weather with the blustery wind and never missed a beat. Thank you to Bill for his contribution and his kindness.
* Reviewer: Jacqueline D. (Wall, NJ)
* Event Date: November 10, 2018
Bill was a great addition to my wedding ceremony. He was responsive with all my inquires and was on time for trial and final day. He played the songs I wanted to the T. I would definitely recommend him for any special event.
* Reviewer: Trisha L. (Forked River, NJ)
* Event Date: August 25, 2018
Bill was the utmost professional. Played in a torrential rain storm and was not deterred from playing his entire set. Would hire Bill again in an instant! Top Notch!!!!
* Reviewer: Tom M. (Woodland Park, NJ)
* Event Date: August 11, 2018
Bill was awesome on the bagpipes! He was easy and pleasant to work with in planning. He brought tears to my mothers eyes!
* Reviewer: Margaret C. (Hazlet, NJ)
* Event Date: July 21, 2018
Bill was excellent, a gem. He was prompt, has a wonderful, professional personality, has excellent clear communication, and is priced reasonably. His skills are amazing, and he gave us all that we wished for and more as a bagpiper. Bill, from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You.
* Reviewer: Lisa S. (South River, NJ)
* Event Date: May 5, 2018
I hired Bill as a surprise for my daughter’s wedding. I explained this to him and he worked with me to keep his appearance as unnoticeable as a a bagpiper in a kilt can do on the Asbury Park boardwalk until the wedding took place there. All the guests loved it, the Minister said it made the service special and my daughter was thrilled with his playing. All evening guests commented on the bagpiper. Besides his ability to play the bagpipes, Bill is a very nice guy and helped me earn a few points from my daughter and my wife. I will definitely call him again and recommend him. Thank you Bill.
* Reviewer: Gregg P. (Asbury Park, NJ)
* Event Date: October 21, 2017
Copyright © 2021 Bill McEvoy - bagpiper - All Rights Reserved.